Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Getting an iPod Touch!

This is sort of a silly story, but my wife is finally getting the iPhone she has desperately wanted since before they were invented, so I am getting a lovely, used iPod Touch this week.

It's actually MINE, but seeing as how I postponed getting her the iPhone for about a year of significant gift-giving occasions, she has been using my lesser model almost daily, and I didn't have the heart to ask her for it back. She generously gave it to me for my 40th birthday last year.

So, sometime this week, when her iPhone arrives, I'll be sporting my not-so-new (but feels like it since it's been so long) iPod Touch and feeling like the queen of the castle.

I'm looking forward to listening to nerdy books on tape, and relaxation CDs as well as the great playlists she's created on it.

cheers and here's to a grooving week,

Tara

5 comments:

Tena Laing said...

Are you going to be buying books on tape? Do you consider those an experience? Just wondering. I think I would, because they aren't physical stuff. What do you think?

No New is Good News said...

I was pondering this, and I feel like it fits with books, music, dvds, etc. I think this year I need to borrow, buy used, or get from the library...

thanks for your suggestions. I am particularly interested in borrowing relaxation CDs and DVDs on yoga or walking...

Julie said...

Ahem, I have a "friend" who is rather crafy with the downloading of things from the interweb. We could discuss further in person.

No New is Good News said...

I need some more interweb skills in my set...

No New is Good News said...

Hey! I finally got it today! iphone took a bijillion years to be delivered...