Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gift Giving Within the Rules

Hi there,
My 'No Spend Week' begins tomorrow, so I'm busily prepping for the events and regular day to day things.  I've been scratching my head how to give my cousin-in-law-to-be a shower gift without a) buying something new, and b) spending anything from Friday to Friday.  (The shower is on Saturday).  I want to just give money so as not to be buying stuff.  I've decided to mail her a card with money today so I've 'spent' it today, and not between March 26th and April 2nd.  I'll just explain the weirdness when I see her. 

Otherwise, I'm stocking up on provisions and plan to do a lot of nesting, cooking, and knitting over the week to come.  Wish me luck and if you want to join in the fun of a 'No Spend Week' click on Consumption Rebellion to see where I got the idea.

xo Tara




Publish Post

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I LOVE this idea!!