Friday, April 16, 2010

Shopping in My Sister's Closet Again

Cindy, you are going to be mad, because I'm going to have cleaned out all the good stuff out of my sister's closets.  My stepmomma got us started on this regime of trading clothing and now we can't seem to stop.  We had a feed of fishcakes from some Newfoundland salt cod and then I got to sorting and claimed a couple of bags full for myself.  I think it has almost inspired me to go through my own closet again and doing a 'moral and searching inventory' with some purging.  As always it feels nice to get something new to me, but used. And my sister is finding it good to let go of some things that have been taking up space in her house for some time now.

In Poppy news:  He made it through his surgery but was in quite a bit of pain last night and earlier today.  We are keeping our fingers crossed and praying they find a way to sort that out.

xo
Tara

1 comment:

Alison said...

I am praying for your Poppy and your family.
It is a good feeling to go through your closet and let things go and to be able to replace them with something new to you.