Saturday, May 15, 2010

Closet Dreams

I'm reading the book my mom got me called 'Closet Control' and fantasizing about a clean, tidy closet full of well-fitting, with it clothing.  I'm still in the theory part of it all. 

We had a lovely Saturday.  I slept until noon, then we went and had a birthday party for our one year old nephew and hung with my in-laws.  Also, in the car, to assuage my passenger jitters (I seem to get more and more nervous in cars as I get older) we listened - and howled - to Ricky Gervais's podcasts, while I kept my seat fully tilted back to avoid having to see the road.  So funny.  And quite took my mind off how terrifyingly dangerous it is to be in a car.

Tomorrow I will be volunteering for Look at Me Now for a few hours (organizations that does makeovers and esthetic services for women in shelters to boost their self esteem), and maybe, if all goes well, working on my befrigged closet.

xo Tara

No comments: