Friday, May 21, 2010

Shopping Postponed

My friend twisted her ankle, so we are postponing our vintage shopping spree until she is more mobile.  I will get that pedicure after all tomorrow, I'm thinking.

I am sorry not to be hanging with her, but I am looking forward to an evening and day with no plans ahead of me.  I may tuck into my new book, which I am already loving, How to Be Free by Tom Hodgkinson who is also the editor of the Idler.  The back cover says, 'If you've ever wondered why you bother to go to work, or why so much of consumer culture is crap, then this book is for you....here you can learn how to throw off the shackles of anxiety, bureaucracy, debt, governments, housework, supermarkets, waste and much else besides.'

Sounds perfect!  Happy Friday.

xo Tara

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for being so understanding! Never doubt how much I xo you! :)