Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meeting my Wife

After work tonight I'm meeting my wife for a working date.  I'm going to work on my novel for work's book club and she's going to write for her show.  I'm looking forward to it.  We're doing it at our local pub.  I'm planning on a light beer :) 

Today I got more donations for my walk, they keep coming in and I get a surprise email notifying me.  If someone asks, I suggest they donate to my teammate and sister who got started a little later.  I'm now at 110% of my goal.  I did a nice walking tour of Yorkville this evening with ROM walks.  I can now point out the Richardson Romanesque details, the Victorian gable treatments, and the Second Empire Mansard roofs on buildings, if you want to join me for a stroll...

Off for now.  But FYI: If I could buy something new it would be sandals.

xo Tara

No comments: