Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour Day

I am definitely labouring for Labour Day.  But I am lucky because I have a pal coming to help me a bit with some of the boxing and moving stuff.  I am hoping to get out of here with enough time to have a relaxing evening of laying out a pretty outfit, having a soak, and reading, followed by 9 solid hours of sleep.  Sounds like a nice way to start the new job.  Wish me luck.

I am including a photo of my twin, since I don't have one of me at my workplace.  She and I have been doing duelling banjos all weekend with prepping (me to leave my job, her to set up new classroom for tomorrow's first day of school).  This picture of her in her class is an apt parallel for how I feel surrounded by my piles and bins!  But we've both come a few miles since it was taken at the long weekend's start.


Well, miles to go yet, so talk soon,

xo Tara

No comments: