Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Job Wish List

Hey there,

Just a short wish list of things I would like at my new job:

1. a used kettle (but not too used)
2. a used bar fridge with a freezer (good for ice packs, my lunch and beverages)
3. keys please
4. access to a printer
5. wrist guard so I don't get carpel tunnel the first week

Otherwise, people are treating me nicely and it's going well.  I've enjoyed wearing my new Value Village ensembles two days in a row.  My neck is still tres sore.  Which leaves me rather worried about this weekend's 60K end cancer walk.  Perhaps I haven't been saying my mother's neck-healing affirmations with enough conviction?

xo Tara

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey Tara! I was thinking of you and your new job today. Sending positive vibes your way. It's funny how I feel like I am caught up with your goings on even though we haven't seen each other in a long time. Bindhu is on vacay right now but it would be fun to catch up face to face once you have settled in.

No New is Good News said...

Hey Caroline, I'd love to hang out and catch up with you (and Bindhu too if she's around). Maybe we can do dinner on a Friday sometime? Thanks for your support and it is nice to hear from you on this!