Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Absentee Landlord of My Own Blog

This last four days I've been away, and I apologize for being tardy with this post.  In my defense I have several weak excuses.

I was very caught up in finishing my first ever e book (The Lost Symbol).  Catchy, but the final 20 minutes dragged a bit.  Don't tell Dan Brown.

I was very busy watching episodes of Breaking Bad.  A show so good I want to take a bite out of it.

I got very intimidated by the prompt for #Reverb10 on December 11th which is:

11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
I feel a need to sit and ponder a bit on this one, and that kept me from doing it, and from even looking at the prompts beyond up to today.

Soooo,

Since I really am into the idea of wrapping up 2010 with lots of thinking and reflection and plotting out 2011 with exciting twists and turns as well as lots of calm balanced joy, ease, and light, I will do another Reverb10 catch up tomorrow night.  I am babysitting for my friends and between the hours of bedtime for the kiddies and midnight or so, I should have some nice 'me time' on their computer, so I look forward to catching up and thinking about 2010 and 2011, and what it all means for my No New is Good News stuff, at my leisure.

Off to watch 'True Grit' with my wife.  I've heard it's amazing.

xo Tara

No comments: