Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Face Time; Less Facebookin'

Hey there,

I'm zooming around trying to pack for tomorrow's trip to Ottawa and get cleaned up to scoot out to Fake New Year's Eve.  It is such a great concept, you all should try it.

I'm about to hurl myself into the shower, and head over to Coco's (the host of Fake New Year's) shortly, so I'll definitely make it in time for the Fake Countdown.

I read in one of the ubiquitous articles about New Year's in the last day or two, that someone wanted less facebook and more face time.  I like it.  Here's to clocking more genuine face time with people you like.  I'll add that to tomorrow's final rez-o-lution list.

Talk soon
xo
Tara

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I just wanted to say congratulations on your "No New" year!! It has been inspiring to read all about it. By no means can I admit to getting on the bandwagon but I like to credit your efforts for my attempts to reduce my "stuff" and really question my purchases. Of course, at this time of year it is a bit hard but I continue to go at it. Happy New Year!

No New is Good News said...

Thanks Caroline! I'm sitting on the train now, and I feel like it is a lovely opportunity to just gaze back at the past year and feel good. I really appreciate your pat on the back. Happy New Year!
Tara