Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reading and Running

Heya,
this is a quickie post as I'm running for the door to meet up with my wife and neighbours for a foreign film and I need to find my glasses and grab snacks.  I realize I've yet to do Reverb10's prompts for Dec. 17 and 18, but I've decided that is what Dec. 19th is for!

Today I did some puttering, bought a few gifts made from used bits (i.e.: artist making something out of recycled material) and I am rereading a book I got about 9 years ago that I barely noted at the time, but despite being dated in 1992 is seriously ringing some bells for me now.  It's called 'Your Money or Your Life' by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin and it suits my quest now to 'transform my relationship with money and achieve financial independence'.

I'll get back to you later with details.  Socializing awaits...

xo Tara

No comments: