Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Gift of Time

I have a rare, not-so-late shift tonight, thanks to some wheeling and dealing on Thursday, where I will be running back and forth between two jobs more than once.  Ugh.  I should just focus on enjoying tonight while it lasts.  I'll be leaving the day job shortly to go home and keep on keeping on with my long list of to-do's. 

A couple of my New Year's to-do's I've been staying fairly well abreast of, including: packing my lunch and dinner, walking to work, and going to bed by 11:00pm.  Last night it was before 11:30, so I consider it an almost victory over my endless evening puttering habit.  Such humble goals are part of my master plan to be a bit healthier and a bit thriftier this year.

Looking forward to some friend visiting and more new stuff shopping this weekend. In the meantime, I'll be practicing the fine art of domestic felicity tonight.

xo Tara

No comments: